Frequently bought with...
- $979Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1449Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $479Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $849Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $2199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $339Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Promptly stops pain & burning
- Relieves increased frequency
- Relieves sensation of urgency
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Promptly Stops Pain & Burning
The Highest Dose of OTC Urinary Pain Medicine Available
99.5 mg Phenazopyridine HCl
- Helps Relieve Urinary Pain & Burning
- Helps Relieve Increased Frequency
- Helps Relieve Sensation of Urgency
- Gluten Free
99.5 mg Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride - No other OTC brand contains more per dose than Uricalm Max.
The maximum non-prescription strength of clinically proven HCl. Also features cranberry - used extensively by those concerned about urinary tract health.
Read all package directions and warnings before use. Use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Adults: Swallow two (2) tablets with water after meals as needed up to 3 times daily for 2 days maximum. Do not use more than 12 tablets in 2 days. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. For use by normally healthy adults only. Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed be a doctor.
©Alva-Amco Pharmacal Cos., Inc.
Do not use if you have
- Liver or kidney problems.
- Allergies to food, preservatives or dyes.
- Had a hypersensitive reaction to phenazopyridine hydrochloride.
When using this product
- Stomach upset may occur; taking this product with or after meals may reduce stomach upset.
- You may experience a reddish-orange discoloration of the urine which is a non-harmful temporary effect.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking other medications.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your symptoms do not go away after two days or become worse.
- You experience fever, chills, back pain or bloody urine.
- You suspect you are having an adverse reaction to this medication.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Precaution: Carcinogenesis: Long-term administration of phenazopyridine HCl has induced neoplasia in rats (large intestine) and mice (liver). Although no association between phenazopyridine HCl and human neoplasia has been reported, adequate epidemiological studies along these lines have not been conducted.
Contents sealed: Each UriCalm Max dark red colored, round shaped tablet bears the identifying mark "ALVA" and a "1" on the reverse side, and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description. This product may stain soft contact lenses. This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar) and ketones.
Prompt temporary relief of:
- Pain during urination
- Sensation or urgency
- Increased frequency associated with urinary tract infections
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.25x 3.38x 4.19
Item Code: 358400