With Soap, Badger Brush, Stand and Bowl
Our shave set includes a hypo-allergenic shave soap with over 10% Glycerin & emollient Shea, Mango & Cocoa Butter: a handsome monogrammed shave brush made with 100% pure badger hair; a specially designed classic monogrammed apothecary mug and a sturdy acrylic combination razor and brush stand made exclusively to fit our brush.
This bar is vegetable based and was not tested on animals.
Reducing impact: our soap uses 85-90% less packaging than a typical shave gel or foam in an aluminum can.
- Push the soap out of the clamshell container and place it in the apothecary mug (windmill logo facing down). Wet the badger hair with warm tap water and gently shake off the excess.
- Move the brush in a circular motion over the shave soap until the desired lather is achieved. The volume and thickness of the lather can be adjusted by the volume of water left on the badger hair. More water equals greater lather. Too much water equals thinner lather.
- Using the brush, apply the lather to the beard area.
- After shaving, rinse off any remaining soap. Rinse the brush under warm tap water, shake off the excess water and hang upside down on the shave stand to dry.
©Van Der Hagen Enterprises
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.51
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.45x 5.15x 7.2
Item Code: 433430
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$500 or 1/$279Buy 1, Get 1 FREE