- Press the tabs on the refill drawer of your vaporizer gently and slide the drawer to the open position.
- Tear open a refill package and remove one refill pad. Zip the package closed again if there is another refill inside.
- Place the refill pad into the drawer. Squeeze gently on the tabs again and slide the drawer into the unit.
- You can adjust the strength by sliding the drawer to the Lo, Med, or Hi position. It will click into each position.
- Insert the unit the power receptacle. The red indicator will light to let you know the unit is on.
- Allow a few minutes for the unit to warm up and it will begin to diffuse the oils in the refill.
- If your refill pad is not completely used up, you can preserve it by putting it back into the zip-lock pouch and closing the pouch securely. Refills can last 6-8 hours with careful use.
- For use as directed only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Should not be left plugged in unattended for long periods.
- Avoid touching the face and eyes after inserting refills as it may cause irritation.
- To be used with Vapor-Eze On-The-Go Automobile Aromatherapy Vaporizers only.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.2x 5.29
Item Code: 559036
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.