Veet inroduces NEW wax strips with HairCoating Technology - the wax that's ready when you are. It is effective on short hair (2mm), so you don't need to wait for smooth skin. Veet has specially formulated these wax strips to act like a liquid during application, coating different lengths of hair, even those as short as 2mm. When you remove the strip, the wax locks in the hair - for effective hair removal. Suitable for use on your legs, underarm and bikini area. The result is smoothness that lasts up to 4 weeks!
Ingredients: WAX STRIPS: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum (Fragrance), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA. WIPES: Mineral Oil (Huile Minerale), Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Isospropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben.
5 STEPS TO LONG LASTING SMOOTHNESS
Read precautions before use
1. Rub the wax strip between your hands to warm the wax.
2. Hold the strips using the EasyGrip tabs and slowly peel apart.
3. Apply one strip onto your skin (ensure that the EasyGrip tab is pointed towards your ankle.) Smooth the strip repeatedly onto your skin in the direction of hair growth (knee to ankle).
4. Holding the EasyGrip tab VERY QUICKLY and in one swift motion pull the strip back on itself against the direction of hair growth (from ankle to knee) keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible. Hold your skin taut to avoid discomfort. Repeat in a consistent pattern. You can re-use each strip until it looses its grip.
5. When you have finished waxing remove any excess wax with a Veet Perfect Finish Wipe.
*SEE LEAFLET INSIDE FOR MORE DETAILS AND INSRUCTIONS FOR BIKINI AND UNDERARM.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Designed for legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
- Don't use on varicose veins, moles, scars, or broken, irritated or sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past.
- Hair should be between 2mm and 5mm long. If the hair is longer trim it with scissors or clippers before you wax to avoid discomfort and damage to skin when waxing.
- If you are on medication that can affect the skin or if you have a skin related disorder, check with your doctor before waxing.
- If you are elderly or diabetic, waxing is not suitable.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the wax and a wipe to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
- If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. We recommend not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session.
- After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, swimming or sunbathing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
- If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Veet is fine to use if you're pregnant but your skin may be more likely to bruise a little.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 3.65x 7.35
Item Code: 448373
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.