- Controlled vapor relief
- Temporary cough & congestion relief
- Compact and lightweight
Controlled Vapor Therapy
This product's soothing steam helps keep throat and nasal passages hydrated providing temporary relief from cough and congestion for better breathing and a more comfortable sleep.
- Recommended by Doctors
- Helps Relieve Colds, Flu, Sinusitis & Allergy Symptoms
- Simple 5 - 15 Minute Treatment
How it Works
Simply fill with tap water. Add water only. The inhaler gently boils the water, providing a steady flow of warm moist air. The unique patented soft plastic hood, boiling cup and adjustable steam control allow cool air to mix with the steam for maximum comfort and effectiveness.
- Soothing Steam Penetrates Nasal, Sinus & Throat Passages Quickly & Safely for Natural Therapy
- Comfortable, Soft Plastic Hood
- Adjustable Control Regulates Flow of Steam
- Patented, Self-Regulating Heater Gently Boils the Water
- Compact Size for Easy Use at Home, Office & Travel
- On / Off Switch & Indicator Light
Vicks® Personal Steam Inhaler - Vapor Therapy for Healthful Living:
Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. Your body requires sufficient moisture to work properly and functions poorly without it. Your lungs and respiratory tract are particularly vulnerable to the dangers of dryness.
Respiratory illnesses occur throughout the year. In the fall and winter, the humidity level decreases to yearly lows and heating systems further reduce moisture in the air. Spring and summer months bring respiratory discomfort to millions of allergy sufferers. Doctors recommend Vapor Therapy for symptomatic relief of colds, flu, bronchitis, sinusitis, laryngitis and allergies.
The Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler provides a steady flow of warm moist air directly to the nose and throat for quick relief of nasal, sinus and chest congestion, coughs and parched throat. The unique patented soft plastic hood, boiling cup and adjustable steam allow cool air to mix with the steam for maximum comfort and effectiveness.
Small and lightweight, the Vicks Personal Steam Inhaler can be used at home, at the office and when traveling. For continuous Vapor Therapy relief, use Kaz room humidifiers and vaporizers.
Kaz invented the electric vaporizer in 1924 and today is the world's leading manufacturer of vaporizers, humidifiers and other healthcare appliances.
- Convenient - On / Off Switch & Indictor Light
- Adjustable - Variable Steam Control
- Comfortable - Soft Plastic Hood
- Easy - Easy to Fill & Clean (Caution: Add Water Only)
- Inhalant Pads - Try Kaz Aromatic Inhalant Pads for Soothing Relief
- Use Anywhere - Compact for Easy Travel; Dual Voltage for Worldwide Use
Recommended by Doctors
"I enthusiastically recommend the steam inhaler for its usefulness, simplicity and portability. It's useful in patients with chronic sinus conditions, as well as laryngitis." Anthony F. Jahn, M.D. Director of Otolaryngology, Miller Institute for Performing Arts Medicine St. Luke's - Roosevelt Medical Center, New York, NY.
"I have found the steam inhaler to be of great benefit in the management of multitude of upper and lower respiratory ailments." Jeffrey P. Robbins, M.D., Ear, Nose and Throat Center, Bristol, TN.
Made in China
- The self-regulating heater gently boils the water. Caution: Use with water only
- The patented adjustable steam control allows cool air to mix with the steam for maximum effectiveness
- Soothing steam helps relieve coughs, parched throats, nasal, sinus, and chest congestion
© 2014 Kaz USA, Inc.