- Use on chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold
- On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
- Vicks VapoRub is available in two scents: Regular and lemon
Vicks VapoRub medicated vapors begin to work fast to relieve your cough.
Made in MexicoSee important warnings under "When using this product". Adults and children 2 years and over:
- For cough suppression
- Rub a thick layer on throat & chest
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- Keep clothing loose about throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- Use up to three times daily or as directed by doctor
- For muscle/joint minor aches and pains apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Store at room temperature.
©Procter & Gamble
- By mouth
- In nostrils
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With tight bandages
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns
- Muscle aches and pains worsen or persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 2.3x 2.35
Item Code: 523537
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.