Comforting, Visible Warm Moisture
- Provides Temporary Relief from Cough & Congestion
- Quiet Operation
- Twist & Lift Cap
- Automatic Shut Off
- Large Night Light
- Durable Tank Design
- Exclusive Non-Rust Carbon Electrodes Operate Efficiently
- Easy Fill Water Level Mark
- Operates 18 - 24 Hours per Filling
- 1.5 Gallon Capacity
- Great for Small to Medium Rooms
- Use with Vicks® VapoSteam® or Vapopads®
The Vicks Vaporizer helps temporarily relieve cough and congestion symptoms. It features automatic shut off when empty and a large night light. For additional comfort, V150SG has a medicine cup that can be used with Vicks Vaposteam or Kaz Inhalant and dual scent pad slots for use with Vicks VapoPads.
Exclusive Steam Guard™ provides maximum reliability and performance
How It Works
The exclusive Kaz Safeguard® construction provides maximum safety, performance and reliability. The vaporizer boils the water and produces a pure vapor which is released into the room. The vapor is bacteria-free and leaves no white dust. The vaporizer automatically shuts off when the water reaches minimum level.
- Triple Wall Insulation Keeps Reservoir Water at a Safe Temperature
- Medicine Cup for Kaz Inhalant (Vicks VapoSteam Should be Added to the Water)
- Easy Fill Water Level Mark
- Quiet Operation Won't Disturb Your Sleep
- Large Nightlight to Locate Vaporizer in a Dark Room
- Exclusive Non-Rust Carbon Electrodes Operate Efficiently in Any Water Condition & Require Less Frequent Cleaning
- Easy-to-Use, Molded Carrying Handles
- Protective Steam Guard Design Lowers the Outlet Steam Temperature by 20% & Helps Keep Hands Away from Direct Steam
- Twist & Lift Cap - Twist Steam Unit so That the Arrow Lines up with Arrow on Tank to Remove
Vapor Therapy for Healthful Living
Water is one nutrient that all forms of life must have to survive. All functions of your body require sufficient moisture to work properly. When your body does not have sufficient moisture, it functions poorly. Dry, arid climatic conditions are usually the culprit. Colds and flu can further cause dehydration.
Colds and flu begin making their seasonal rounds during fall and winter. Part of the reason for increased respiratory illnesses during this time is because the humidity level in the air reaches its yearly lows. Central heating units in home and offices further remove moisture from the air. The relative humidity may drop to as low as 10% — drier than the air in the Sahara Desert. Most people experience problems when the relative humidity drops below 25%. A comfortable humidity level should not be higher than 50%.
The Steam Vaporizer Helps Combat This Excessive Dryness, Providing These Benefits:
- Keeps Your Respiratory System Moist, Allowing It to Fight off Bacteria, Viruses & Pollutants
- Relieves Cold, Flu & Hay Fever Symptoms
- Relieves Dry, Irritated & Itching Skin & Eyes
- Relieves Coughs & Dry, Scratchy Throat
- Help You Breathe Better & Sleep More Comfortably
- Stops Dry Out Damage to Plants, Paintings & Furniture
- Saves You Money on Your Heating Bills, Since Proper Humidity Lets You Feel More Comfortable at Lower Temperatures
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.3 year warranty
Read instructions carefully.© 2012 Kaz USA, Inc.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.85x 11.4x 12.3
Item Code: 418404
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Orig...1.75 oz.$269Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points