Visine-A Eye Allergy Relief, Antihistamine & Redness Reliever, Drops0.5 fl oz
- Temporarily relieves itchy, red eyes due to allergies
- Naphazoline hydrochloride redness reliever
- Pheniramine maleate antihistamine
- Clinically proven to be effective for eye allergy relief
- .5 fluid ounce bottle
Temporarily relieve itchy, red eyes due to allergies with Visine ¿A Antihistamine + Redness Multi-Action Eye Allergy Reliever Eye Drops. This formula contains.3 percent pheniramine maleate, an effective antihistamine clinically proven to relieve redness and itchy eyes caused by pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair, and dander. These drops also contain.025 percent naphazoline hydrochloride to relieve eye redness. The small.5-fluid ounce bottle slips easily into a purse or pocket for allergy eye relief on the go.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
- Store between 15 and 25°C (59 and 77°F)
©Johnson & Johnson
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Narrow angle glaucoma
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hrs
For the temporary relief of itching and redness of the eye due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 1.6x 3.45
Item Code: 506256
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.