- Astringent / redness reliever eye drops
- Aid for itching, burning, watery eyes
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Astringent / Redness Reliever Eye Drops
- Seasonal Itching + Redness Relief
Helps relieve itching, burning, watery eyes due to pollen, dust, ragweed.
Made in Belgium
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation.
- Store between 15° and 30°C (59° and 86°F).
©McNeil-PPC, Inc. 2014
For External Use Only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Caution: Do not use if Visine® imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
For temporary relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.39x 0.87x 1.75
Item Code: 621319
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.