Redness & Irritation Relief
- Fast Acting
Gets the Red Out® and Moisturizes
- Hydrating Moisturizers Soothe, Refresh + Cool
Made in Belgium
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store between 15° and 30°C (59° and 86°F).
©McNeil-PPC, Inc. 2014
For External Use Only
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Caution: Do not use if Visine® imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 1.75x 3.5
Item Code: 621688
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.