- Fast release Quick Gels
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 gelcaps every 4 hours
- Do not take more than 12 gelcaps in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- Retain carton for complete product information
Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F). © 2011 Walgreen Co.
- More than 12 gelcaps in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Drowsiness may occur
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- New symptoms may occur
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
|Serving Size||1 Gelcap|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.35x 3.55
Item Code: 510071
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.