- Won't drip from nose or down throat
- Helps relieve congestion
- Helps relieve sinus pressure
- 12 hour pump mist
- Compare to Afrin No Drip Severe Congestion Pump Mist active ingredient
1-866-483-2846Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses within any 24-hour period
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
Store between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). © 2016 Walgreen Co.
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed
- May cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 1.9x 4.6
Item Code: 942924
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.