Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
Lidocaine 5% / Local Anesthetic
- Helps Relieve Pain, Soreness & Burning
- Pain Relief for Hemorrhoids & Other Anorectal Disorders
- Highest Lidocaine Strength Available OTC
- Includes 10 Finger Cots
Compare to RectiCare® Anorectal Cream active ingredients††
NET WT 1 OZ (28.3 g)
†Walgreens Pharmacist Study, November 2014
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Ferndale Pharma Group, Inc., the distributer of RectiCare Anorectal Cream.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Apply externally to affected area up to 6 times daily. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
© 2015 Walgreen Co.
For External Use Only
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsen or does not improve within 7 days
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.15x 6.05x 1.4
Item Code: 937353
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.