- Controls the symptoms of diarrhea
- For travelers' diarrhea
- Easy to swallow
100% satisfaction guaranteed100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration, which may accompany diarrhea
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 2 caplets after the first loose bowel movement; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose bowel movement; but no more than 4 caplets a day
- Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs.): 1 caplet after first loose bowel movement; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose bowel movement; but no more than 3 caplets a day
- Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs.): 1 caplet after the first loose bowel movement; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose bowel movement; but no more than 2 caplets a day
- Children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs.): Ask a doctor (not intended for use in children under 6 years old)
Store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). © 2011 Walgreen Co.
- High fever (greater than 101°F)
- Mucus present in your stool
- A history of liver disease
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 1.8x 3.55
Item Code: 503601
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.