Easy to swallow.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea. Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours
- Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs.): 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours
- Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs.): 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours
- Children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs.): Ask a doctor
- Tear off a section
- Peel back paper at arrow and push caplet through foil
Other Information: Store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).© 2012 Walgreen Co.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl.
Do not use if you have bloody or black stool.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A fever
- Mucus in the stool
- A history of liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics. When using this product, tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms get worse
- Diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- You get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. NOT FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITH YOUNG CHILDREN.
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Traveler's Diarrhea.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.17x 3.41x 3.91
Item Code: 502887
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.