Treats Most Athlete's Foot & Ringworm
- Relieves Itching, Burning & Cracking
- Prevents Athlete's Foot from Coming Back
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Shake can well before use
- Hold can about 6 inches from area to be treated
- Spray a thin layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition lasts longer, ask a doctor
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply to the feet once or twice day (morning and/or night)
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin
- Store at room temperature 59°-86°F
For external use only.
Flammable: Do not use near flame or spark or while smoking.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate or store at temperatures above 120°F (49°C)
- Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis). Effectively soothes and relieves itching, burning and cracking. Helps prevent most athlete's foot from coming back with daily use.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.45
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.09x 2.09x 6.73
Item Code: 627697
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.