- SPF 50 baby sunscreen
- UVA / UVB protection
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Quick & Easy Spray
Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Water-Resistant (up to 80 Minutes)
- UVA / UVB Protection
Contains No CFCs Which Deplete the Ozone Layers
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Apply liberally and spray evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Hold can 4 - 6 inches from the skin to apply, spray evenly to ensure complete coverage.
Do not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to face.
Do not apply in windy conditions.
Use in a well ventilated area.
- After 80 Minutes of Swimming or Sweating
- Immediately after Towel Drying
- At least Every 2 Hours
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
©2015 Walgreen Co.
For External Use Only
- Do Not Use Near Heat, Flame or While Smoking
- Avoid Long Term Storage Above 104°F (40°C)
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Rinse with water to remove.
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
May stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- Helps Prevent Sunburn
- If Used as Directed with Other Sun Protection Measures (see Warnings), Decreases the Risk of Skin Cancer & Early Skin Aging Caused by the Sun
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.49
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.1x 7.7
Item Code: 926116
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.