- Fast relief
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Wash hands
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark
- Use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of gel
- Apply to affected area up to four times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- For infants under 4 months of age, ask a dentist or doctor
- More than directed
- For more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
- Fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your dentist or doctor
- Sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.04x 4.42x 2.84
Item Code: 230834
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.