For Ages 2-11
Relieves Minor Aches & Pains
- Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever
- Aspirin & Ibuprofen Free
- Alcohol Free
- Gluten Free
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed (see liver warning)
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age
- Remove child protective cap and squeeze your child's dose into the dosing cup
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Under 24 lbs, under 2 years: ask a doctor
- 24-35 lbs, 2-3 years: 5 mL (1 tsp)*
- 36-47 lbs, 4-5 years: 7.5 mL (1-1/2 tsp)*
- 48-59 lbs, 6-8 years: 10 mL (2 tsp)*
- 60-71 lbs, 9-10 years: 12.5 mL (2-1/2 tsp)*
- 72-95 lbs, 11 years: 15 mL (3 tsp)*
Attention: Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. *Or as directed by a doctor.
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily: Reduces fever, relieves minor aches and pains due to: The common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, or toothache.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.99x 2.07x 5.06
Item Code: 473867
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $799earn points
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$500 or 1/$299Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$300 or 1/$169Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$200 or 1/$129Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF