- Value size
- Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions
- Dosing cup included
- For children & adults
- Alcohol free
- Age 4+
- Day or night
- 12 hour cough relief
- Compares to Children's Delsym active ingredient
- Gluten free
Call 1-800-719-9260. You may also report side effects to this phone number.
- Shake bottle well before use
- Measure only with dosing up provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 10 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours
- Children 4 to under 6 years of age: 2.5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
- Children under 4 years of age: do not use
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 5 mg
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away 1-800-222-1222. Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is opened or neckband imprinted with "sealed for your protection" is broken or missing.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.7x 5.9
Item Code: 942609
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.