Frequently bought with...
- $779Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1099$11.99earn points
For Ages 2-11
Temporarily Reduces Fever
- Relieves Minor Aches & Pains
- Aspirin & Ibuprofen
- Gluten & Alcohol Free
2 - 4 fl oz (118ml) Bottle ~ Total 8 fl oz (236ml)
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed (see liver warning)
- Shake well before using
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
- Under 24 lbs, under 2 years: ask a doctor
- 24-35 lbs, 2-3 years: 1 tsp or 5 mL
- 36-47 lbs, 4-5 years: 1-1/2 tsp or 7.5 mL
- 48-59 lbs, 6-8 years: 2 tsp or 10 mL
- 60-71 lbs, 9-10 years: 2-1/2 tsp or 12.5 mL
- 72-95 lbs, 11 years: 3 tsp or 15 mL
Attention: Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily: Reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to: The common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, and toothache.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.85
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 3.9x 5.22
Item Code: 439747
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF