- For ages 2-11
- Alcohol, aspirin and ibuprofen free
- Gluten free
- Dosage cup provided
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed (see liver warning)
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonful
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age
- Remove child protective cap and squeeze your child's dose into the dosing cup
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Under 24 lbs, under 2 years: ask a doctor
- 24-35 lbs, 2-3 years: 5 mL (1 tsp)*
- 36-47 lbs, 4-5 years: 7.5 mL (1-1/2 tsp)*
- 48-59 lbs, 6-8 years: 10 mL (2 tsp)*
- 60-71 lbs, 9-10 years: 12.5 mL (2-1/2 tsp)*
- 72-95 lbs, 11 years: 15 mL (3 tsp)*
Attention: Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. *Or as directed by a doctor.
- Each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily: Reduces fever, relieves minor aches and pains due to: The common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, or toothache.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.43
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.99x 2.07x 5.06
Item Code: 480422
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.