Walgreens Children's Saline Laxative Chews Watermelon30.0 ea
For Ages 2-11 Years
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
Compare to Pedia-Lax® active ingredient†
Questions or comments? 1-866-467-2748
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by C.B. Fleet Company Inc., the distributor of Pedia-Lax®
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed Use dosage chart for proper dosing. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: starting dose: 3-6 tablets, maximum dose per day: 6 tablets
- Children 2 to under 6 years: starting dose: 1-3 tablets, maximum dose per day: 3 tablets
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- Drinking plenty of water can help regulate constipation
- Encourage high-fiber foods such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables
- Avoid giving your child large amounts of food which could lead to constipation. Every child is different. Discuss dietary changes with your pediatrician
- Help your child set up a regular toilet routine
Each tablet contains: magnesium 170 mg. © 2014 Walgreen Co.
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium-restricted diet
- Abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- Already used a laxative for more than 1 week
- Has rectal bleeding
- Does not have a bowel movement within 6 hours of taking this product
These symptoms may be signs of a serious condition
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.For relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.61x 1.61x 3.38
Item Code: 387696