- 7-Day treatment
- Helps cure vaginal yeast infection
- Pharmacist recommended
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Vaginal Cream, USP 1%
- Helps Cure Most Vaginal Yeast Infections
Compare to Gyne-Lotrimin 7 Vaginal Cream Active Ingredients^^
Educational Pamphlet Enclosed
- 1 - Tube of Vaginal Cream; 1.5 oz (45g)
- 1 - Reusable Applicator
Made in India
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
^^This product is not affilated with, manufactured by, or produced by the makers or owners of Gyne-Lotrimin 7 Vaginal Cream.
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Before using this product, read the enclosed pamphlet.
- Fill the applicator & insert 1 applicatorful of cream into the vagina, preferably at bedtime. Repeat this procedure 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.
- For relief of external vulvar itching, squeeze a small amount of cream onto your finger & gently spread the cream onto the irritated area of the vulva. Use once or twice a day for up to 7 days as needed to relieve external vulvar itching. The cream should not be used for vulvar itching due to causes other than a yeast infection
Store at room temperature between 2° to 30°C (36° to 86°F).
See end flaps of carton and tube for lot number and expiration date.
©2014 Walgreen Co.
For vaginal or external vulvar use only.
Do not use:
- If you have abdominal pain, fever or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge. Contact your doctor immediately.
- In children less than 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Vaginal or vulvar itching & discomfort for the first time. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before & have the same symptoms now, use this cream as directed for 7 days in a row.
- Symptoms that return within 2 months or infections that do not clear up easily with proper treatment. You could be pregnant, or there could be a serious underlying medical cause for your infections, including diabetes or a damaged immune system (including damage from infection with HIV - the virus that causes AIDS). Please read enclosed educational pamphlet
When using this product do not use tampons.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better in 3 days or infection isn't gone in 7 days. You may have a condition other than a yeast infection.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Safety sealed: The tube opening should be sealed. If seal has been punctured or is not visible, do not use the product.
- Treats Vaginal Yeast (Candida) Infections
- Relieves External Vulvar Itching & Irritation Associated with a Yeast Infection
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.11x 5.89x 5.14
Item Code: 635650
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.