Frequently bought with...
- 7-Day treatment
- Helps cure vaginal yeast infection
- Pharmacist recommended
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Vaginal Cream, USP 1%
- Helps Cure Most Vaginal Yeast Infections
Compare to Gyne-Lotrimin 7 Vaginal Cream Active Ingredients^^
Educational Pamphlet Enclosed
- 1 - Tube of Vaginal Cream; 1.5 oz (45g)
- 1 - Reusable Applicator
Made in India
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
^^This product is not affilated with, manufactured by, or produced by the makers or owners of Gyne-Lotrimin 7 Vaginal Cream.
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Before using this product, read the enclosed pamphlet.
- Fill the applicator & insert 1 applicatorful of cream into the vagina, preferably at bedtime. Repeat this procedure 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.
- For relief of external vulvar itching, squeeze a small amount of cream onto your finger & gently spread the cream onto the irritated area of the vulva. Use once or twice a day for up to 7 days as needed to relieve external vulvar itching. The cream should not be used for vulvar itching due to causes other than a yeast infection
Store at room temperature between 2° to 30°C (36° to 86°F).
See end flaps of carton and tube for lot number and expiration date.
©2014 Walgreen Co.
For vaginal or external vulvar use only.
Do not use:
- If you have abdominal pain, fever or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge. Contact your doctor immediately.
- In children less than 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Vaginal or vulvar itching & discomfort for the first time. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before & have the same symptoms now, use this cream as directed for 7 days in a row.
- Symptoms that return within 2 months or infections that do not clear up easily with proper treatment. You could be pregnant, or there could be a serious underlying medical cause for your infections, including diabetes or a damaged immune system (including damage from infection with HIV - the virus that causes AIDS). Please read enclosed educational pamphlet
When using this product do not use tampons.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better in 3 days or infection isn't gone in 7 days. You may have a condition other than a yeast infection.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Safety sealed: The tube opening should be sealed. If seal has been punctured or is not visible, do not use the product.
- Treats Vaginal Yeast (Candida) Infections
- Relieves External Vulvar Itching & Irritation Associated with a Yeast Infection
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.11x 5.89x 5.14
Item Code: 635650
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $2099earn points
- $1999earn points
- $2099earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1179earn points
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $819Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF