Walgreens Cooling Burn Relief Spray3.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Cooling Burn Relief Spray
- Cools the burn
- Continuous spray
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Shake well
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Clean the affected area
- Spray small amount of this product on the area, not more than 1 to 3 times daily
- If bandaged let dry first
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
- To apply to face, spray into palm and gently apply
For external use only. Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
Do not use:
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes
- Use only as directed
- Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Needed for longer than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.1x 6.65
Item Code: 255972
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.