Walgreens Epsom Salt Bag16.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
A trusted remedy that is useful every season of the year.
Beat winter blues: Simply dissolve two cups of epsom salt in a warm bath to reduce stiffness and soreness in joints and warm and comfort your muscle aches.
A mineral spring spa: Springtime is your fresh start to working out, often leading to overexertion. Just dissolve two cups of epsom salt in warm bath water, settle in, and experience the relief and relaxation.
First aid summer salt: Dissolve two cups of epsom salt in two cups of hot water to make a compress. Apply as a wet dressing with towel to reduce stiffness and soreness in joints and warm and comfort your muscle aches.
Relax in autumn: By dissolving two cups of epsom salt in a gallon of water, you'll be able to soak away tiredness and soreness and soothe away stress.
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed Laxative:
- Do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8 oz) of water
- Children 6 to 11 years: 1-2 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8 oz) of water
- Not recommended for children under 6 years of age
For minor sprains and bruises: Dissolve 2 cups of epsom salt per gallon of water. Apply in conjunction with bandages or toweling or use in bath. Use with warm water for best results. Storage: Store in cool dry place out of direct sunlight. If caking occurs, tap pouch gently to free granules.Other Information:
Each teaspoon contains: magnesium 493 mg. © 2013 Walgreen Co.
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- Do not use more than directed
- You have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.13x 4.29x 8.62
Item Code: 329059
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.