- Compare to Bactine Active Ingredients++
- First Aid Antiseptic/ Pain Relieving Spray
- Helps Relieve Pain on Contact
- Maximum-Strength Antiseptic to Kills Germs
++This product is not manufactured or distributed by WellSpring Pharmaceutical Corporation, distributor of Bactine.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Adults and children 2 years and older: clean the affected area. Spray small amount on the area 1-3 times daily; may be covered with a sterile bandage (let dry first) Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
Other Information: Avoid excessive heat©2017 Walgreen Co.
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal Bites
- Serious Burns
When using this product
- Do not use in or near the eyes
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or in large quantities.
- Do not apply over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid to help prevent bacterial contamination or skin infection, and for temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor:
- Skin irritations
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.42
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 2.65x 6.2
Item Code: 349836