Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
- Caffeine Free
- Non-Habit Forming
Made in China
Compare to Excedrin® PM Headache Triple Action Formula Caplets active ingredients††
†Walgreens Pharmacist Study, November 2014
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Excedrin® PM Headache.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets at bedtime, with a full glass of water.
- Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F).
© 2015 Walgreen Co.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 2 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- In children under 12 years of age
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, eve one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sleeplessness lasts continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness
- Pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Painful area is red or swollen
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
For the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 3.85x 2.1
Item Code: 936368