Easy open wrapper.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of this product. Detach one suppository from the strip; remove the foil wrapper before inserting into the rectum as follows:
- Hold suppository with rounded end up
- See illustrations on package: carefully separate foil tabs by inserting tip of fingernail at end marked ®peel down®
- Slowly and evenly peel apart (do not tear) foil by pulling tabs down both sides, to expose the suppository
- Remove exposed suppository from wrapper
- Insert one suppository into the rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
Other Information: Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).© 2012 Walgreen Co.
For rectal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression. When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissues and relieves itching, burning and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.44x 5.15x 2.81
Item Code: 437518