Frequently bought with...
- $1149earn points
- $599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $549Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $749earn points
- $1099earn points
- Relieves minor aches and pains
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Alcohol, aspirin and ibuprofen free
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
- Alcohol Free
- Aspirin Free
- Ibuprofen Free
- Gluten Free
- Use Only with Enclosed Syringe
Compare to Infants' Tylenol® Oral Suspension active ingredient†
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Infants' Tylenol® Oral Suspension.
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning). Shake well before using. mL = milliliter
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Push air out of syringe. Firmly push syringe into bottle opening.
- Turn bottle upside down. Pull syringe to the first dose line and then push product back into bottle.
- Pull syringe until it reaches and stays at the correct dose.
- Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek.
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (mL)*|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||5 mL|
*or as directed by a doctor.
Attention: Use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Other Information: Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).© 2013 Walgreen Co.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of the reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Important: Use enclosed syringe only. Do not use other cups or spoons.
Temporarily reduces fever. Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, and/or toothache.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.37x 2.37x 4.18
Item Code: 433219