Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Redness or swelling is present
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of the reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Important: Use enclosed syringe only. Do not use other cups or spoons.
Temporarily reduces fever. Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, and/or toothache.