- Relieves minor aches and pains
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Alcohol, aspirin and ibuprofen free
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
- Alcohol Free
- Aspirin Free
- Ibuprofen Free
- Gluten Free
- Use Only with Enclosed Syringe
Compare to Infants' Tylenol® Oral Suspension active ingredient†
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Infants' Tylenol® Oral Suspension.
*Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning). Shake well before using. mL = milliliter
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Push air out of syringe. Firmly push syringe into bottle opening.
- Turn bottle upside down. Pull syringe to the first dose line and then push product back into bottle.
- Pull syringe until it reaches and stays at the correct dose.
- Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek.
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (mL)*|
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-35||2-3 years||5 mL|
*or as directed by a doctor.
Attention: Use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Other Information: Store at 20-25° C (68-77° F).© 2013 Walgreen Co.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Ask a doctor before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Important: Use enclosed syringe only. Do not use other cups or spoons.
Temporarily reduces fever. Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat, toothache.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.37x 2.37x 4.18
Item Code: 433215