Offers preventive relief from gas, diarrhea and bloating that many people experience with lactose intolerance after eating foods containing dairy.**
- Helps prevent symptoms of lactose intolerance and makes dairy foods easier to digest by breaking down lactose (milk sugar).
- A dietary supplement containing a natural lactase enzyme, and is not a drug.
- Works by a natural process and may be used by everyone ages 4 years and older.
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back
- Swallow one caplet with your first bite of dairy foods.
- You may adjust the dose to two caplets at one time if necessary.
- If you continue to eat dairy foods after 30-45 minutes, taking an additional tablet is recommended.
- May be used every time you eat foods containing dairy. It can be used every day with every meal or dairy food.
- Store at room temperature (below 77°F), but do not refrigerate. Keep away from heat.
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container||60|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.45x 3.3x 5.25
Item Code: 537107
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.