Relieves Minor Aches & Pains
81mg Low Dose
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms persist
- Do not exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
Other Information: Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).© 2013 Walgreen Co.
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others]
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any pain reliever or fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis or kidney disease
- You have asthma
- You are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Feel faint
- Have bloody or black stools
- Vomit blood
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- An allergic reaction occurs
- New symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains or as recommended by your doctor.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.61x 3.12x 1.61
Item Code: 500822
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.