- Soothing relief from painful burning
- Shrinks swollen hemorrhoidal tissue
- Protects irritated tissue
Hemorrhoidal Cream with Soothing Aloe
- Promotes Rapid, Soothing Relief from Painful Burning, Itching & Discomfort
- Helps Shrink Swollen Hemorrhoidal Tissue
- Helps Protect Irritated Tissue
Compare to Preparation H® Cream active ingredients††
Questions or comments? 1-800-925-4733
Made in Korea
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademaek Preparation H®.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or soft cloth before applying cream.
When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap. Apply externally or in the lower portion of the anal canal only. Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement for application in the lower anal canal: Remove cover from dispensing cap. Attach dispensing cap to the tube. Lubricate dispensing cap well, then gently insert dispensing cap partway into the anus. Thoroughly cleanse dispensing cap after each use and replace cover.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.© 2014 Walgreen Co.
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- Do not put into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- An allergic reaction develops
- The symptoms being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.For temporary relief of pain, soreness and burning. Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue. Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts. Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 5.45x 1.55
Item Code: 902035