- Provides relief of menstrual symptoms
- Aspirin free
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not take more than the recommended dose (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 2 caplets with water
- Repeat every 6 hours, as needed
- Do not exceed 6 caplets per day
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Other Information: Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).© 2012 Walgreen Co.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 6 caplets (3,000 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Liver disease
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- You may get drowsy
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat. The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.57x 3.17x 2.18
Item Code: 689522
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.