- Fast-release quick gels
- Helps relieve pain & reduce fever
- Pharmacist recommended
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain Reliever / Fever Reducer
Fast-Release Quick Gels™
Compare to Regular Strength Tylenol® Active Ingredient^^
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
^^This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Regular Strength Tylenol.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Do Not Take More Than Directed
Adults & Children 12 Years & Over:
- Take 2 Gelcaps Every 4 - 6 Hours While Symptoms Last
- Do Not Take More Than 10 Gelcaps in 24 Hours, Unless Directed by a Doctor
- Do Not Take More Than 10 Days Unless Directed by a Doctor
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Use by expiration date on package.
©2015 Walgreen Co.
Tamper Evident: Do Not Use if Imprinted Safety Seal under Cap is Broken or Missing
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 gelcaps (3250 mg) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More Than 4000 mg of Acetaminophen in 24 Hours
- With Other Drugs Containing Acetaminophen
- 3 or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day While Using This Product
Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions.
Symptoms May Include:
- Skin Reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If
- Pain Get Worse or Lasts More Than 10 Days
- Fever Gets Worse or Lasts More Than 3 Days
- New Symptoms Occur
- Redness or Swelling is Present
These could be signs of as serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Avoid high humidity.
Temporarily relieves minor aches & pains due to:
- The Common Cold
- Minor Pain of Arthritis
- Muscular Aches
- Premenstrual & Menstrual Cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 3.0x 6.0
Item Code: 909561
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.