- Relieves red, irritated eyes
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 15° to 25° C (59° to 77° F)
- Some users may experience a brief tingling sensation
narrow angle glaucoma When using this product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip
- Replace cap after each use
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.15x 1.8x 3.5
Item Code: 469585
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.