- Walgreens pharmacist recommended
- Regular strength
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
Compare to Tylenol® Regular Strength active ingredients††
Made in India
†Walgreens Pharmacist Study, November 2014
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Healthcare LLC, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® Regular Strength.
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 softgels every 4 - 6 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not take more than 10 softgels in 24 hours.
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
Children 6 - 11 years:
- Take 1 softgel every 4 - 6 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not take more than 5 softgels in 24 hours.
- Do not use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor
Other information: Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
©2015 Walgreen Co.
Tamper evident: Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 softgels (3,250 mg) in 24 hours for adults or 5 softgels (1,625 mg) in 24 hours for children.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- Do not give this product to children for the pain of arthritis unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Minor pain or arthritis
- Muscular aches
- Premenstrual & menstrual cramps
Temporarily reduces fever.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.21
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 4.0x 2.15
Item Code: 928497