- Safe and natural relief for pain and swelling
- Includes protective cover
Effective first aid for: Strains and sprains, bumps and bruises, headaches, toothaches, and insect bites.
Made in China
1-877-365-6274100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. Apply to affected area for no more than 20 minutes at one time. After treatment, remove this gel pack from the soft cover and return it to the freezer for at least 1 hour. Allow at least 20 minutes between treatments. © 2016 Walgreen Co.
- Use only as directed. Always use this gel pack with the soft cover. Direct application of this gel pack to the skin could cause frostbite or injury
- If the wrapped cold pack is uncomfortably cold during use, discontinue using the product immediately
- The cold pack should not be used by individuals who are insensitive to temperature extremes, such as those with circulatory problems, diabetes, nerve damage, paralysis or insensitive skin. Adult supervision is required when treating infants and children
- Do not use the cold pack with sports creams, balms, liniments or lotions
- Consult your doctor before using the cold pack to treat a serious injury, or if pain persists
- Discard if the gel pack is punctured. This gel insert contains only nontoxic materials. However, if its contents come in contact with skin, clothing or other fabrics, wash them with water and a mild soap
- Do not sit, lie or lean on the cold pack, since breakage and/or leaks could result
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.85
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 3.6x 4.9
Item Code: 552397
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.