- Helps remove dirt and debris
- No sting
- Contains aloe vera
- Sprays at any angle
- Benzethonium Chloride 0.13% First Aid Antiseptic
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Clean the affected area
- Spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times a day
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
For external use only.
Do not use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
- Avoid spraying in eyes
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate
- Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- Condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.First aid to help prevent the risk of bacterial contamination in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.05x 8.4
Item Code: 932201