- Helps remove dirt and debris
- No sting
- Contains aloe vera
- Sprays at any angle
- Benzethonium Chloride 0.13% First Aid Antiseptic
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Clean the affected area
- Spray a small amount of this product on the area 1 to 3 times a day
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
For external use only.
Do not use
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
- Avoid spraying in eyes
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate
- Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- Condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.First aid to help prevent the risk of bacterial contamination in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.6
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.05x 8.4
Item Code: 932201