Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended†
Relieves headache, fever, stuffy nose, chest congestion & sinus congestion and pressure
- Pseudophedrine Free
- Cool Burst Flavor
Compare to Tylenol® Cold Head Congestion Severe active ingredients††
†Walgreens Pharmacist Study, November 2014
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare owner of the registered trademark Tylenol® Cold Head Congestion Severe.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
Take 2 caplets every 4 hours
Swallow whole - do not crush, chew, or dissolve
Do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.8x 4.6x 2.9
Item Code: 907682
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.