Walgreens pharmacist recommended (Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010).100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Shake well before use
- Use dosage cup provided
- Tbsp = tablespoon, mL = milliliter
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2 tablespoons or 30 mL) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- Do not exceed 6 doses (16 tablespoons or 240 mL) in 24 hours
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration
- Each tablespoon contains: sodium 15 mg
- Keep tightly closed
- Avoid excessive heat (over 104°F or 40°C)
- Protect from freezing
- Store at room temperature
- Total salicylate per tablespoon 118 mg
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Contains salicylate.
Do not take if you are:
- Taking other salicylate products
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
Do not use if you have
- An ulcer
- A bleeding problem
- Bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A sodium-restricted diet
- Mucus in stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for
- Anticoagulation (thinning blood)
When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms get worse
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.21
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.79x 2.83x 7.43
Item Code: 561661