Walgreens pharmacist recommended (Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010).100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Find the right dose on chart below based on weight (preferred), otherwise use age
- Repeat dose as needed
- Do not take more than 3 tablets (ages 2-5) or 6 tablets (ages 6-11) in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than two weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- Under 24 lb/under 2 yrs/ask a doctor
- 24-47 lb/2-5 yrs/1 tablet
- 48-95 lb/6-11 yrs/2 tablets
- Each tablet contains: calcium 170 mg
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- Avoid excessive humidity
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than two weeks.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
Relieves: Heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, or upset stomach due to these symptoms or overindulgence in food and drink.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.62x 3.18x 1.65
Item Code: 451090
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.