Walgreens Spot Acne Treatment0.75 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Helps Clear and Prevent Pimples
- Vanishing Formula
- 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide / Acne Medication
- Fights Bacteria That Can Cause Acne
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
Compare to Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment active ingredient.**
Instead of having high levels of acne-fighting benzoyl peroxide that can possibly irritate the skin, causing redness and dryness, this product contains an effective but lower lever of this powerful active ingredient. Benzoyl peroxide has been clinically proven to be effective in fighting acne at a level of only 2.5%. So why risk possible skin irritation when this product works deep into pores to help clear and prevent pimples? It helps keep your skin looking healthy for hours at a time.
Product not tested on animals.
Questions or comments? 1-800-925-4733
Made in Canada
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies Inc., distributor of Neutrogena® On-the-Spot® Acne Treatment.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1-3 times daily. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day.
Keep tightly closed. Store at room temperature.
©2013 Walgreens Co.
For external use only.
Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product:
- Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabric, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use; if irritation still continues, consult a doctor.
- Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 14.5x 7.3x 7.5
Item Code: 318662
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.