- Helps treat vaginal yeast infections
- 1-Day treatment
- Convenient prefilled applicator
Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Tioconazole Ointment (6.5%)
- Helps Cure Most Vaginal Yeast Infections
Compare to 1-Day Active™ Ingredient^^
- 1 Convenient Prefilled Applicator
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
^^This product is not manufactured or distributed by Personal Products Company, division of McNiel-PPC., distributor of 1-Day.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Before using this product read the enclosed brochure and instructions on foil packet for complete directions and information
Adults & children 12 years & over:
- Open the foil packet just before use and remove purple cap.
- Insert entire contents of applicator into the vagina at bedtime. Throw applicator away after use.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
This product is a 1-dose treatment, most women do not experience complete relief of their symptoms in just 1 day. Most women experience some relief within one day and complete relief of symptoms within 7 days.
If you have questions about vaginal yeast infections, consult your doctor.
Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F).
© 2013 Walgreen Co.
Tamper Evident Unit: Do Not Use if Printed Foil Packet is Torn, Open, or Incompletely Sealed
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a Doctor before Use if You Have:
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to human immunodeficienty virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
When Using This Product:
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides, or other vaginal products. Condoms & diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
Stop Use & Ask a Doctor If:
- Symptoms Do Not Get Better after 3 Days
- Symptoms Last More Than 7 Days
- You Get a Rash or Hives, Abdominal Pain, Fever, Chills, Nausea, Vomiting, or Foul-Smelling Vaginal Discharge
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Treats vaginal yeast infections.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.18x 7.75x 5.19
Item Code: 630938