- Maximum strength
- Pseudoephedrine free
- Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
Other Information: Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).© 2013 Walgreen Co.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 3.94x 3.67
Item Code: 555466
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.