Walgreens Wal-Hist Antihistamine Tablets16.0 ea.
Online and store prices may vary
Original Prescription Strength
12 Hour Relief
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Itchy Throat
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 12 hours; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- Sodium free
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.85x 3.93x 3.05
Item Code: 481694
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.