- Pseudoephedrine free
- Does not contain gluten
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 4 hours. Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Take one caplet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 5 caplet in 24 hours. Children under 6 years of age: Do not use this product in children under 6 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage. Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
- Adult takes more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..
Temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold: Runny nose, sneezing, headache, minor aches and pains, nasal congestion, cough, sore throat. Temporarily reduces fever.
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.95x 4.55x 2.9
Item Code: 501558
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.