- Relieves coughs up to 8 hours
- Ages 12 and over
- Alcohol 1.4%
- Gluten free
- Do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- This adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- Children under 12 years: Do not use
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 teaspoons every 6 to 8 hours
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). © 2012 Walgreen Co.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occur with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
|Serving Size||1 5 mL tsp|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.1x 5.2
Item Code: 501943
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.